JOB TITLE: Head Waiter
DEPARTMENT: Operations / Food Service
REPORT DIRECTLY TO: Dining Manager
Responsible in performing routine duties in the presentation and service of food and beverages.
· Applies and follows the contractual obligations, GCC’s policies and procedures.
· Follow, imply and maintain all ISO standards and requirements.
· Constant attention to Safe Work Practices, immediately addressing any unsafe act witnessed.
· Responsible for cleaning and deep cleaning of all related individual assigned areas.
· Follow the daily instruction given by the Management.
· Ensure the correct serving portion is followed up as per SOP.
· Establish and maintain a good relationship with the colleagues / co-workers.
· Ensure that working area is kept clean and organized all the time and applies the rules “Clean As You Go”
· Ensure dining area and equipment - Serving line, tables, table top, and chairs are properly cleaned and sanitized as required. Should be wiped to remove food particles, smudge and liquid.
Ensuring that the highest standard of performance is maintained at all times.
Responsible for the designated work area, ensuring that is kept clean, tidy, hygienic and in a safe condition.
Assist with stock taking and when required.
General cleaning and hygiene procedures.
Ensuring the fridge areas are kept clean and tidy.
Wear a uniform that satisfies statutory requirements as well as to enhance the image of the company.
Must know how to operate all equipment involved in food service.
Management is kept informed in an appropriate level of details about activities, progress, results, information and advice on matters within allocated area of responsibility is sought from supervisor when necessary.
Answer all questions about the menu.
Help to tidy clean the establishment and occasionally to polish items of cutlery and glasses.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Certified training in Food Preparation and/or a minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience in reputed Catering Companies for Oil Company Camps in Oil Field Areas and/or from 5* Hotel.
The incumbent will exercise considerable judgment in planning, coordinating, maintaining HSE records and training activities within the ISO system.
Required Nationality (Tunisians)
Must be fluent in English.
Must be medically fit and have the ability to work in challenging environments and handle multiple tasks.
This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Salary: 750 USD $
Interviews will be on March 15, 2012 in Tunisia
Entretiens de 15 Mars 2012 en Tunisie
CV En Anglais ou Arabe Avec Photo et copies des diplômes
Bureau Alshihab Consulting HR
Adresse : Tunis Montplaisir, Centre Babel, 3éme aÉtage, Bureau N°6.
Ou Par E-Mail :email@example.com
Envoyer CV OBLIGATOIREMENT EN ANGLAIS OU EN ARABE + PHOTO + PHOTO DE PORTRAIT Par mail
Pour Plus De Renseignement Téléphonez AU : 71-906-002 / 50509980 / 50509986 / 24632515