JOB TITLE: Head Chef
REPORT DIRECTLY TO: Camp Boss / Chef Manager
Responsible for the development of recipes and menusas per GCC’s policies and procedures. Plan and price menu items, orders supplies, and keep records and accounts. Supervise and participate in cooking and baking and the preparation of foods.
• Applies and follows the contractual obligations, GCC’s policies and procedures.
• Follow, imply and maintain all ISO standards and requirements.
• Develops recipes and menus for all food operations.
• Menu planning, food cost control and working knowledge, to serve all ethnic groups such as Arabic, Continental, Indian and Far Eastern. Supervises and inspects food production and staff to ensure the highest Hygiene and Safety standards.
• Co-ordinates with Management to food production (requisition, menu planning, Quality control and Staff Management).
• Maintains food cost standard and cost. Promotes safety and proper sanitation.
• Controls staff working under his supervision by giving them the necessary training, guidance and instructions.
• Supervises the preparation to ensure quality as well as meet the desired requirements of clients.
• Controls processed food items for taste, quality, presentation and quantity before service to clients.
• Co-ordinates with Management to follow the availability of various food items as well as seasonal products.
• Determine food and beverage costs.
• Ensures proper usage of equipment and premises.
• Prepares daily orders for procurement of all food and related items required from the store.
• Implementing the new innovative menus for the satisfaction of clients.
• Leading the team positively for the growth of the concern.
• Should be thorough in implementation of HACCP compliance for the kitchen.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Must hold a degree in Food and Beverage Service and Management Industrial School or Catering Service Food production training or Government. Hotel and Tourism Associate Certification.
• Minimum 10 to 15 years experiences with reputed Catering Companies for Oil Company Camps in Oil Field Areas, serving meals for 400 persons and above each day.
• Cost, Quality and Time Management Skills.
• Required Nationals (Tunisians)
• Computer literate and fluent in English.
Person must medical fit and have the ability to stand and work for long periods.
This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Interviews will be on March 15, 2012 in Tunisia
Entretiens de 15 Mars 2012 en Tunisie
CV En Anglais ou Arabic Avec Photo et copies des diplômes
Bureau Alshihab Consulting HR
Adresse : Tunis Montplaisir, Centre Babel, 3éme aÉtage, Bureau N°6.
Ou Par E-Mail :email@example.com
Envoyer CV OBLIGATOIREMENT EN ANGLAIS OU EN ARABE + PHOTO + PHOTO DE PORTRAIT Par mail
Pour Plus De Renseignement Téléphonez AU : 71-906-002 / 50509980 / 50509986 / 24632515