Major Duties and Responsibilities:-
• To provide management oversight for all phases of the construction project, including coordinating workers, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
• A cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
• Manages and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
• Oversee performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
• Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
• Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
• Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
• Report to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
• Graduate of a four-year degree program in construction management or construction science.
• Graduate engineers having additional training in business administration and accounting.
• At least ten years of experience assisting or supervising construction projects of increasing complexity.
• Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Solid experience in contracts management.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
English CVs must indicate in the Subject email position the candidate
is applying for.
Ex. Sujet : CV_yor_name_Manager_XXXXX
and CV File attached word With the same name Subject EX:
tel : 71786012 / 24632515
Ou visitez notre Bureau
Tunis Montplaisir centre Babel Bloc C n 06