• Manage the day-to-day business activities in this unit (establish leads, identify targets, follow up, communication, negotiations, conclusions, etc. with counterparts)
• Manage the unit as a portfolio in terms of each activity (potential investment or prospect) as well as collectively
• Identify, analyze, , recommend, and manage the communication with each potential target
• Conduct & manage field analysis tasks
• Assign, conduct and manage feasibility studies, due diligence tasks, evaluation, valuation, technical or financial assessment, reviews and any other business-relevant exercise/task
• Conduct commercial reviews
• Provide technical, commercial and management reports
• Communicate, recommend, assign and manage relevant consultants (as & when required)
• Evaluate (technically, commercially & operationally) potential investment opportunities in this field
• Provide advice, recommendations, solutions and options within the area of expertise
• Manage the viable investment opportunity through to conclusion and handover to the operations sector in the company
• Prepare research material and provide written reports & presentations on business plans, findings, research, outcomes, performance, etc.
Knowledge and Experiences
In depth knowledge in the industry of Livestock - one or more (Sheep, Goats, Cattle, Poultry, etc.)
Previous experience in one or more of the Livestock-industries (breeding business, ranching, grazing, trading, etc.)
Has geographic exposure to the industry and knows what is/could be breed where
Has commercial knowledge of the industry parameters and an appreciation for operational costs for each livestock
Familiar with the entire process and life circle of the livestock to export
Familiar with the supply chain (and can manage it)
At least 7 to 10 years of practical experience in a similar role.
Candidate with at least 7 years of proven experience and effectiveness (or plus in working beyond the Masters in the specialty area)
Familiarity with Livestock (sheep, beef cattle) production methods is necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, animal science or related fields. Candidates with a Master in a related field are a plus.
English CVs must indicate in the Subject email position the candidate
is applying for.
Ex. Sujet : CV_yor_name_Manager_XXXXX
and CV File attached word With the same name Subject EX:
tel : 71786012 / 24632515
Ou visitez notre Bureau
Tunis Montplaisir centre Babel Bloc C n 06